Categoriesactivism blogging books communications cultural industry design editing freelance writing guest posts home page humour images journalism language my writing no comment non-profits notetaking professional development public relations publishing Industry random self-publishing social media uncategorized video writing
Banner Image: Yellow Mums, by bosela, morguefile, http://mrg.bz/4vK8WN
Feature Image: Gambian Children, by 300td.org, Flickr, http://www.flickr.com/photos/300tdorg/2250319340/
The banner image is always of chrysanthemums, because I love mums.
The feature image is always a b/w of ordinary people of all ages, from all over the world, in communication.
- @lynnemelcombe Sorry, that should have been @Milagro_Suess and @CATAAlliance! 14 hours ago
- Thanks to @malcolmjackson for following. 15 hours ago
- Thanks to @Milagro_Seuss and @CATAAliiance for following! 15 hours ago
- Thanks to @GravityDynamic for following! 22 hours ago
- #ElijahHarper, dead at 64: cbc.ca/news/canada/ot… Sad loss, so young, of heart attack re diabetes, at epidemic levels among indigenous ppl. 1 day ago
- Elijah Harper stood alone against Meech Lake, a lost chance to bring francophone, anglophone & indigenous ppl together. RIP EH. #idlenomore 1 day ago
- RIP Elijah Harper, who some are calling the father of #idlenomore. 1 day ago
About Me: Lynne Melcombe