Categoriesactivism blogging books communications cultural industry design editing freelance writing guest posts home page humour images journalism language marketing my writing no comment non-profits notetaking professional development public relations publishing Industry random self-publishing social media uncategorized video writing
Banner Image: Yellow Mums, by bosela, morguefile, http://mrg.bz/4vK8WN
Feature Image: Gambian Children, by 300td.org, Flickr, http://www.flickr.com/photos/300tdorg/2250319340/
The banner image is always of chrysanthemums, because I love mums.
The feature image is always a b/w of ordinary people of all ages, from all over the world, in communication.
- Thanks to @ChurchofMessi for following! 3 hours ago
- So funny: huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/23/con… 14 hours ago
- Thanks to @VancouverNews10 for following! 1 day ago
- A #teen was arrested in Florida because her high-school sweetheart has anti-#gay parents. SIGN to #FreeKate: allout.org/en/actions/kate 2 days ago
- This is the most heartbreaking thing I've seen or heard in a very long time. @Upworthy) upworthy.com/this-is-the-wo… 2 days ago
About Me: Lynne Melcombe