I’ve struggled a lot with the dichotomy between what I need to earn and my difficulty in asking for it. But I could never make sense of my struggles until a recent workshop I attended where the facilitator applied Maslow’s hierarchy to making a living.
Categoriesactivism blogging books communications cultural industry design editing freelance writing guest posts home page humour images journalism language my writing no comment non-profits notetaking professional development public relations publishing Industry random self-publishing social media uncategorized video writing
Banner Image: Yellow Mums, by bosela, morguefile, http://mrg.bz/4vK8WN
Feature Image: Gambian Children, by 300td.org, Flickr, http://www.flickr.com/photos/300tdorg/2250319340/
The banner image is always of chrysanthemums, because I love mums.
The feature image is always a b/w of ordinary people of all ages, from all over the world, in communication.
- Thanks to @WhistlerR for following. 2 hours ago
- Thanks to @peacepox for following! 15 hours ago
- #Creativeparenting ideas. Who needs to spank when there are solutions that are this effective? #nospanking buzzfeed.com/alannaokun/how… 22 hours ago
- @lynnemelcombe Sorry, that should have been @Milagro_Suess and @CATAAlliance! 1 day ago
- Thanks to @malcolmjackson for following. 1 day ago
- Thanks to @Milagro_Seuss and @CATAAliiance for following! 1 day ago
- Thanks to @GravityDynamic for following! 1 day ago
About Me: Lynne Melcombe